Easy Interactive Floorplan (easyIFP)
Easy IFP is an amazingly easy to use platform that works on desktop and mobile platforms.
Home Builders IFP: Showcase floorplans and allow buyers to interactively explore dozens of design options. Embed Photos, Videos and even 3D Matterport Tours.
Apartment Room Planner: Our furniture planner option allows prospective tenants to design and share their living spaces.
The interactive floorplan demo below features photo hotspots, multiple floors and many options.
- HTML5 / jQuery – Built with web standards – no plugins!
- Touch Interface with pinch-to-zoom and touch dragging.
- Responsive Design – Fits to any width / height — from tablets to phones with touch friendly menus.
- Single and All Floors Views – View each floor or all floors at once!
- Furniture Planner — Over 60 Different Furniture Pieces
- Image Hotspots — Embed Photographs and Virtual Tours
- Video Hotspots — Embed Videos from YouTube
- Matterport Hotspots — Embed 3D Matterport Tours
- Personalize – Customized design to match your website
- Integration – Embed in Your Website or Pop-Up Window
- Load / Save Interactive Floorplans with E-mail Notification
- Print Plan with Preview Window
- Download custom design as an image file!
- Plan Dropdown — Quickly access other floorplans
- Social Media Sharing – Share your designs!
Interactive Floorplan Features
- Elevations – Show elevation options with pop-up images
- Flipped Plans – Swap between both orientations
- Custom SQFT Calculator – Shows SQFT as options are added/removed
- Conditional Hotspots – Hide/Show Photo Hotspots linked to specific options.
- Option Groups – Color-Coded groups to designate a single choice with multiple options.
- Option Links – Some options only work together!
- Option Disable – Some options do not work together!
- Option Shift – Some options move with other options!
- Option Priority – Some options need to be on top!
- Option Logic – Some options need to add and remove other options to work – no problem!
- Custom Theme – $99 (One Time)
- Furniture Planner Only – $50 / each
- IFP – Single Story Home – $75 / each (Max: 16 Options)
- IFP – Two Story Home – $95 / each (Max: 16 Options)
- Additional Floors – $20/ea
- Additional Options – $3/ea.
- Photo/Media Hotspots – $1/ea
- Floorplan Coloring – $5/floor
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does it Work?
We provide a hosted-solution that you can embed in your website using an IFRAME, or a pop-up window — like Vimeo, YouTube, or any 3rd party web-app. We provide you a link to each plan that you order.
Do you allow revisions?
Yes, revisions are free within 30 days. Additional options are priced at $3/ea and can be added at any time.
Do you have a downloadable version of your platform?
A self-hosted version is available for corporate customers. We require a signed non-compete and provide limited support. It is the client’s responsibility to request platform updates and to install and maintain a self-hosted copy of EasyIFP.
Are there monthly hosting fees?
- v3.6.4 – 20171104
- Flipped plans can have a separate set of elevation images and separate elevation titles
- Fixed centering of &view=2
- Fixed save links missing &c parameter.
- v3.6 – 20170528
- Support for Unlimited Floors
- Horizontal Floorplan Flipping
- Floorplan Selection in-App
- v3.5.23 – 20170104
- Fixed bug on load that shows floor toggles for single floor IFPs
- Client name now appears as sender name when sending e-mails
- v3.5.22 – 20161231 – Proportionality tool can now automatically save proportion directly to the configuration file.
- v3.5.21 – 20161220
- Fixed Footer Height Calculation when CSS ‘top’ is on #footer #controls
- Fixed max zoom to 100% as > causes excessive slow down on Chrome
- v3.5.20 – 20161216 – Tweaked auto-fit calculation to include footer in non-standard templates with absolute positioning
- v3.5.19 – 20161207 – Disabled sharpen filter for mobile due to color and performance problems
- v3.5.18 – 20161109
- Tweaks to Download / Print / Share screen for mobile.
- Fixed furniture controls tip z-index to not show above furniture menu
- v3.5.17 – 20161020 + Furniture Selection now fully responsive
- v3.5.16 – 20160908 = Forced furniture tools to bottom center on mobile; improved viewport settings for mobile.
- v3.5.15 – 20160607
- + ‘Community’ variable for Multi-Family
- + Floors without options do not show in the option list
- + EasyIFP can now be embedded on SSL websites without error
- = Furniture rotation/delete tools appear by mouse cursor
- v3.5.14 – 20160502 – Added Matterport and YouTube Video Hotspots
- v3.5.13 – 20160430 – Fixed Floorplan Options with ‘top:1’ from disabling hotspot layer
- v3.5.13 – 20160424 – Fixed save after load; Forced rotation values to always be 0 – 359
- v3.5.12 – 20160127 – Fixed column height issues due to $(document).height instead of $(window).height
- v3.5.11 – 20160114
- + Mobile layout for Social Sharing Screen
- + Changed New Tab/Window Pop-ups to appear using fancyBox overlay
- + Furniture Options now shows the dimensions of the selected piece.
- = Furniture Options Pop-Up now fixed to bottom left (easier)
- = Fixed Floorplan Options Button showing up on plans w/o options (room planner only)
- = Fixed Empty Tooltip appearing at top of left column area on load.
- = Fixed footer from partially disappearing off page in Safari iOS
- v3.5.10 – 20160112
- + Restyled Select Furniture Modal Window
- = Fixed auto resize on load to work with both w/h depending on largest difference.
- v3.5.9 – 20151105 – Added tooltips to options with text exceeding given area
- v3.5.8 – 20151020 – Fixed problem with toggling options responding to both click/touchstart
- v3.5.7 – 20151002 – Hotspots can now be disabled by option click: disableHotSpot: #
- v3.5.6 – 20150921 – Mobile Fixes – Photo Hotspots now work, Overscroll disabled correctly
- v3.5.5 – 20150903 – Load / Save modal windows replaced with SweetAlert dialogs
- v3.5.4 – 20150831 – Added parameter – ?view=0 (First Floor), 1 (Second Floor), 2 (Both); fixed zoom to always zoom from center
- v3.5.3 – 20150825 – Hotspots on Multiple Floor Plans
- v3.5.2 – 20150820
- + Added Photo Hotspots
- = Tweaked initial zoom to 0.85
- = Kill before Add to resolve conflicts.
- v3.5.1 – 20150819
- ‘Add’ logic will now skip if a compatible radio option is selected
- Zoom controls now increment by 0.1 instead of exponential values
- v3.5 – 20150726
- Added Furniture Pop-Up with Rotate and Delete Controls
- Removed Furniture Handles and Drag/Drop Trash Can
- Furniture Planner available for all floorplan view modes.
- Second floor shown below first floor now.
Easy Room Planner was created in 2006 as a flash-based furniture planner to serve the multi-family apartment market. Click Here for Demo (Last Updated 03/19/2010).
Easy Room Planner v2.0 was a streamlined, variable size (responsive) flash web application. Click Here for v2.3 Demo (Last Updated: 8/31/2011).
Easy Room Planner became EasyIFP in 2012 when it was rebuilt from the ground up as a tool for home builders that would support touch interface devices such as mobile devices and tablets. It was the first standard compliant, iPad compatible IFP on the market.
EasyIFP enjoyed a very quiet launch with little fanfare, no marketing and a lengthy beta test with a select group of customers. During this time, we added features such as horizontal flipping, photo and video hotspots, custom interfaces and social media sharing.
In 2018, we will be launching EasyIFP v3.8 as a platform that will allow agencies to build their own IFPs for a nominal monthly fee — saving hundreds over other popular platforms! We will still continue offering end-to-end solutions for businesses that need assistance in building IFPs from the beginning to end.
EasyIFP is a service of Metroplex360.com. We also offer photography and 3D Interactive Tours powered by Matterport.